Points of information and consideration
- If you have a problem or a question, go to the nearest person wearing a black shirt that says SECURITY, the Welcome Table, or the Information Booth, whichever is closest for fastest assistance.
- Pick up your trash.
- Use the provided Butt Cans if you smoke cigarettes.
- Regular Restrooms are located by the northeast corner of the Large Shelter and on the North end of the Community Center by the playground.
- Port-o-let's are at the north end of the festival, just past the Large Shelter.
- If the restrooms are low on toilet paper, please inform someone at the Welcome Table.
- Street seasonally appropriate clothes are the main attire of attendees. Some attendees wear Ritual wear, but it is a personal choice, not required.
- Do not leave children unattended.
- The Children's Activities are not a babysitting service.
- The free gaming provided by Game Paradise is not a baby sitting service.
- If you plan on spending the day, bring a chair.
- The event goes on rain or shine. Pack an umbrella and jacket just in case.
- Pets are welcome! However, we ask that you keep pets on a 6 foot or less leash as well as abide by Bark Park/ Broad Ripple Park rules and requirements.